Really noticed the light today

 ...... it is 5:45pm and we still have light. It seemed more noticeable tonight.  A few weeks ago it was pitch black.  Energy that comes with the light makes one feel so much better.  Even more light from Sunday as we turn the clocks forward i.e. Spring forward - Fall Back as the saying goes.  Should be a lot lighter then.  That makes me feel so much happier as I have found this Winter particularly long, cold and grey.  I am sure that I am not the only one.  Looking forward to the warmer days yet to come.

The wind has been rough today and is rather gusty to boot; it was grey for the first part of the day and rained quite a bit as well.  We have since had sun even though has been quite windy.

After popping up my Menu plan for the next few days, as predicted we have a change up although I had not expected one so quickly.  Instead of having the Cottage pie for tea we are instead having some bacon butties, to use up the rolls bought yesterday - yet again so that nothing gets wasted. Not that I waste bread, these buns however are Tiger Rolls.  I shall just move the Menu forward a day.  My Menu planning is never set in stone.




I have plans later in the week to make some Tiger Buns at home.  I have all the ingredients to hand, although I am going to need some more Bread flour in due course.  They are relatively easy to make.

I have also set too and hemmed up a pair of trousers that had come down.  They are too good a pair of trousers not too deal with them and draft them back into use.

I am going to try and get on with a bit of knitting.  Hoping to watch the new Cornwall Air 999 programme on Quest at 9:00pm.

Catch  you soon.

Pattypan

x

Comments

  1. My meal plans aren't set in stone either, but they do help clear the pantry. I love the longer days also.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello, thank you for popping by

Popular Posts