Garden Tales Taming the Garden Day 4 Part 4 Actual Day - Thursday 5 May 2023

 From this:


To this.



It has taken some doing taking off the thick of the weeds.  I could not pull the Dock leaf out near the pots as it is well and truly stuck.  I need to take the slab up and dig it out.  However, that will happen another time as I only had a little time to tackle this border, giving it its first rough weed.  It really needs a good fork over to remove all the bits I have missed and also the roots of the plants I have pulled.  Some of the roots just were not playing ball. I only managed to work about half the border.  Will need to finish it off next time. 

I will probably finish off the weeding and then fork it over next time I get to it which is very dependent on the weather.  It looks as though we have some wet weather to contend with over the next few days.

I did manage to do another couple of pots tidying them up before coming in, which involved taking out trees that had died or their stalks in any event. Every little helps.

Catch you soon.

Pattypan

x

Comments

Popular Posts