Lots and Lots of Rain

 and it is wonderful.  Not a cold day at all just lots and lots of much needed rain.  The continuous sort that does the most good after waiting weeks and weeks for it; and without me having to perform a "rain dance"! Absolutely glorious.  The forecast shows rain up until 7:00pm for us today with stormy, thunder and lightning.  Sun is predicted to appear around 6:00pm.  Sun and Cloud forecast for tomorrow and temperatures much warmer.  Pollen counts have been high for the past few days, which may explain why my eyes have been playing up so much and been so crusty.  Having to use my eye drops far more than I usually do.  I do not normally get Hay fever or anything like that.  However I do have to use eye drops on a daily basis because of the Sjogren's Syndrome.

In the middle of the afternoon, rain stopped and now the Sun has come out to play.  Still cloudy, but oh so grateful for the rain.

Today has not been as planned.  I noticed that the TV needed some assistance as the wall plugs that were holding the wall frame in place seemed to be parting company from the wall.  It was veering ever nearer to us. We have since popped it on stands on my desk.  Think the wall plaster is shot.  Another thing for the list.  TV safe though.  If he did not have the TV G would be like a bear with a sore head!  I now have to set too and find homes for all the items that were on the large computer desk including a load of my books.  One step forward two steps back.  Life has side-tracked plans again.  B.....!  It looks as though I am going to be otherwise occupied.  As a result no time for cooking a big tea tonight.  He will have to make do with fried egg sarnies!

I will then get stuck in again at sorting out the study and finding new homes for stuff.  Talk about duplicating work! Not really in the mood to deal with this, but hey it is only the depth that varies; such is life!   That has put things back a few days!

Sorry that by its very nature that it is a quick post tonight, but I really do need to try and start to regain some order.  Hopefully it will be a better day tomorrow.

Have a lovely evening every one.

Catch you soon.

Pattypan

x




Comments

Popular Posts