Sorry

 I have not been around for a couple of days.  Needed to take a couple of days out from posting as not been able to do very much due to fatigue again.  Hopefully am on the up now.

As a result I have not done very much.  I did do some binge TV watching last night, which is not my normal therapy but I decided to watch UKTV last night, specifically Operation Buffalo a story based on true fact with a bit of artistic licence on the Nuclear weapon testing that took place at Marilinga during the 1950's.  Very comical in places about a very sensitive subject. Probably because I am British and grew up in the late 50's when everything was regimented I recognised that the writer had indeed grasped the essence of what the British were like during that period.  Some of the things that happened you would not believe and it will probably also make you think that the "Boffins" who you would expect to be sensible people are not portrayed in this light at all.  In fact sensible is the least thing about them.  A bit of lets try this then to see if it works kind of comes into things just a little bit. You need to watch the programmes to see what I mean as I do not want to spoil the storyline for those of you who may want to watch it. Made me think that only the British at this time could be prime asses!  There are about 6 to 7 episodes on this, but it does have quite an entertaining storyline despite the fact that they are bang out of order.

That was last night.

Today has been another quiet day.  I have watched a couple of You Tube videos, a lifestyle one or two and also an embroidery one.

For tea tonight we have had homemade Beef Burgers with salad and raw onion, cheese slices and fried onions and they have gone down a treat.  OH had two and I served myself two up, but I could not manage the second one so G finished that off.  My appetite is not what it used to be.  Tomorrow we have roasted Chicken although at this point I am not sure what am going to do with it.  Will probably just roast it and make some homemade chips and maybe a side salad.

I am still working on my knitting UFOs.  It has been a slow old job as my arm has been playing up just a little bit and I still have quite a bit to do.  I have had to revert to the cold spray that I use to help with this to help me actually move around a bit. Hopefully I will get to the knitting, this evening.  So quiet times for a change.

Perhaps will be a little livelier tomorrow.

Catch you soon.

Pattypan

x


Comments

Popular Posts