Phew


Thursday evening

Well despite the stress of yesterday, I eventually found what I was looking for and a lot quicker than anticipated.  Finding it so soon saved me an awful lot of sorting out and messing around so I am very grateful for this little aspect.

Now I have to sort out the mess I have made in the process.  Will have to get set too on this in due course.  So the plan for Friday is if at all possible to get into the kitchen and sorted out there for the weekend.  Of an evening I then hope to get into the garden and carry on where I left off.  Fingers crossed and toes plaited.

One good thing to come of today, I managed to find the brand new tin of white gloss paint that I knew I had, so that was a bonus.  Skirtings and pipework can now be completed in the little room.  I like to get things ticked off the check list in order if I possibly can.  Now to look for some suitable flooring for both the little room and the main bathroom.  Only looking at the moment to see if I can find anything that we like.  That should only leave light fittings, and towel rails, although I have a freestanding wooden vintage towel rail, that needs a paint job.  So real progress being made here.

Friday

After the stresses of yesterday I woke up completely shattered. Matters have resolved themselves a little, to what they were and some sense of equilibrium has now been gained. I have however, the most awful splitting headache as of last night.  Pain killers were taken but it does not seem to have done much good so a gentle day as a result.  These things are sent to try us.  Hopefully will be back on track soon.  Have been doing a little pottering on the Internet and generally just trying to chill a little bit.

I have checked on the weather and apparently storms are forecast from this evening into tomorrow (probably why I have had a splitting headache) with some places being predicted to have torrential rain.  We need the rain I am not so sure about the storm.  I will leave the water barrel lid off again.  Every little helps right!

Hopefully will be back in the driving seat tomorrow. I do not like being derailed!😡.  Things could be a lot worse.

I always try and remind myself, to be grateful for what I have and not take things for granted. Things usually resolve themselves somewhere down the line and a lot of the time it is just about persevering and just getting through.

Hope you have a lovely evening.

Catch you soon.

Pattypan

x

Comments

Popular Posts