Things have been a bit stressful

 here today.  Ended up having to sort a couple of problems out which had taken most of the day.  Still not completely sorted but a WIP and hopefully will get sorted in the next few days or so.  Not what was expected or planned and it is one of those things. As a result of this, (I am not going into details on this), further work has resulted which I also need to do. Himself is not in a good place at the moment.  We have therefore had an early tea, I am going to water everything up and then I am going to tackle or start to tackle the work that I have to do tonight.  I am not even sure will get it finished tonight.

It has therefore taken me off what I had planned to do including going back into the garden again tonight to do a bit more. Loud scream!

These things are sent to try us as they say. No wonder I am grey!  Am getting too old for stress!

As a result of this we have had a scratch tea of egg and chips just so that I can get on with what I need to do this evening and no doubt that will unveil another can of worms somewhere.

All I will say is I am glad it is the weekend.  I feel as though I have achieved absolutely nothing this week.

On the positive side worse things happen at sea so I am told.

You have to laugh or  you would cry.

Here is hoping there is a "Silver lining" somewhere down the lane.  It will probably bite me on the bum later on.  Oh well tiz just the depth that varies.

Now on to tonight's expedition.

Hopefully will return tomorrow.

Catch you soon.

Pattypan

x

Comments

  1. Oh Pattypan, I hope that the rest of your day improves and the rest of the week too. This is Terra at terragarden blog, today your comment box only says anonymous. Healing wishes for you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Terra, much appreciated. Things have calmed down a little thank goodness. Hope you are okay and keeping well. Tricia xx

      Delete
  2. Sorry you had a bad day. I hope that tomorrow is a better one for you both.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi BB, much better day today thank you and "normal" has nearly returned thank goodness. Hope you and Keith are also well. Hugs Tricia xx

      Delete

Post a Comment

Hello, thank you for popping by

Popular Posts