Please can you help Jacky's Ark Latest Rescues

My friend Jacky Milburn of "Jacky's Ark" has taken in more kittens in the past few days, that she needs help with. Retrieved from a flood running down the side of her home.

Jackie's Latest Rescues three kittens.  Two of the kittens were born in the cellar which Jackie knew about.  However Mum took them off after a few days.

Please go to the link below for further details.

Link


If you can find it in your heart to help these kittens, it would be really appreciated. Jacky funds the Sanctuary for the best part, herself however with 40+ cats, any assistance towards food or vet fees would help considerably.  In those circumstances please contact Jacky direct @ Jacky's Ark

I am just trying to help where I can as this lady has a heart of gold and has been particularly kind and helpful to me.  Like deserves like.  I hope you can help.

Thank you.


Pattypan

x

P.S. I have since spoken to Jacky via Internet to find out what has been going on and this is the reply I have received.  

"I could hear something screaming but I thought I was hearing things. I looked. It was lashing down. Then Jean Jacques stopped his car. I thought one of my lot had been run over. But he got out and picked this soaking wet thing out of the gutter. She's got them this far. I honestly thought they'd be dead now. So I've dosed them up and sorted a bed. I'll get them healthy but I can't do anything else. I have no room".

💗😂


Comments

Popular Posts