Wednesday Night /Thursday Incapacitated with a Migraine

 We have had extensive issues in the past week with the Internet as it has not been firing on all cylinders and access has been a nightmare.  I ended up preparing some posts in advance and scheduling them in the hope that they would post.  I think they all have (not totally sure) but it was a bit hit and miss at one time as we were just not online for quite long periods of time.

The Internet was not the only one not to be firing on all cylinders.  Thursday afternoon I came down with a terrible migraine and I ended up going to bed early with a couple of paracetamol. I think a lot of it is the Barometric pressure as my joints have been playing up as well.

Needless to say not much has been achieved at all.  I have not been able to focus on anything at all because of the migraine and my eyes have been playing up as well. So I was not able to do anything as I was not able to focus and concentrate on anything and I am not very good at doing nothing!

Hopefully things will get better in the longer term.  I have some knitting that I want to do towards the end of the week.  If I can get to it earlier on then I will do.  It is a little seasonal project that I want to make several versions of using up wool that I have inhouse to get it out the way with and to save pennies.  Not a large project, but as I have said I want to make several over the next few weeks.  So we shall see how we get on. All will be revealed later in the week.

Catch you soon.

Pattypan

x



Comments

  1. Sorry you haven't felt well. The barometric pressure affects me, too. Here's hoping you are better sooner rather than later.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Sandra, a lot better than I was. It is just one of those things. Hope you are okay too x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello, thank you for popping by

Popular Posts