Work Carries On

 ....in the background that is, but I have equally been doing other stuff as well.  I have a lovely stew on in the Ninja at the moment which I am very much looking forward to.  There should be plenty there for a good couple of meals if his Highness does not go back for seconds although he can if he wants!  I did contemplate making a pudding, but decided against it for tonight as I have one or two other projects in hand as well which I want to get on with. I might have to give in to the pudding thing sometime during the week though as I am craving a Treacle Pudding with custard! 

Managed to get organised early today for tea which I am pleased about; started at about 3pm with the prep and then popped the stew on the pressure cooker setting for an hour.  Serving the stew with mashed potato in any event.  Will have to get more potatoes and eggs at the weekend though as I am running low.  Get a bit twitchy without eggs and potatoes.

Tomorrow I have chicken thighs to process.  These are also going into a stew which if any left will probably be used up in a pie.  After it cools that will be going in the fridge if G wants Beef stew again tomorrow night for tea. It is simple good food that does not require many pots and pans.  Washing up is my bug bear!

Very short and sweet today I am afraid; focus is on getting things done.

Hope everyone has a lovely evening.

I am off to potter.

Catch you soon.

Pattypan

x

Comments

Popular Posts