UPDATED: Having a Night Off

 I am feeling wired at the moment wanting to get on with some jobs later into the evening, and so for tonight at least I am going to be staying away from the computer and also from crafting (unless I manage to get to do a little bit later on). This may go on into tomorrow as well.  Will see how I do. I have some stuff to shift from the Pantry to the kitchen in order that can start on giving the Pantry a makeover.  However first things need to be put away first.

I have lots of outline plans for this week but whether will get to them is another matter at the moment. I am focusing on the Pantry as that is the gateway to getting a bit tidier elsewhere.  Keep working away at things a little at a time.  I will do the scrubbing with some hot water, a little bleach and lots of elbow grease. Yes I am using just a little bleach in here as it is the food storage area and we seem to have had an influx of spiders!  So I want everything to be scrubbed up and dried before the plaster is patched and everything sanded before the painting can commence.  There are two shelves to come out and possibly both being put back (depends on the state of the plaster) as there is no point in putting something up if it is not going to stay.  I think have mentioned before that the shelves at floor level I am taking out as I want my stone crocks to go either side of the wall for easy access to more usable consumables.  Want this done as soon as possible then I can start to reclaim the rest of the house.

Therefore a concerted effort is going in for this evening.  Even if it only gets us partially along the effort will be worth it.

So will be back hopefully tomorrow.  If not tomorrow will be back Friday.

Keep warm and keep safe wherever you are.

Catch you soon.

Pattypan

x

Things are going slower than I had anticipated.  Think it will be Saturday night now before I will be back on here.  We do have a substantial Beef stew for tea this evening though with all sorts of goodies in it and as is my preference served with creamy mashed potatoes again.  So a good warm meal for tonight.

In this household at least things always seem to take longer than anticipated.  Will be back on Saturday.

Catch you soon.

Pattypan

x  

Comments

  1. Once you get your pantry done it sounds like the rest will go smoothly and quickly.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sandra, in theory yes. It is getting it to the stage where it is simplified. May take some time xx

      Delete

Post a Comment

Hello, thank you for popping by

Popular Posts