Monday Evening/Tuesday

 After our salad tea, I set too and sorted out all the washing up and got that put away.

I then got stuck back into the back bedroom again, shifting more stuff.  I have found a few things that I have been looking for so am pleased about that including my heat pad.  Most people have heat pads for health conditions of which I have plenty but this was not what I bought it for.  I bought this for use proving my bread combined with a plastic box.  I want to get back into the swing of making things again, and although this will not happen quite yet, the heat pad has been sorted out and the cover is on the line after having been washed.  I have also sorted out a container that can be used to keep it in, in the Pantry so I have easy access to it when I need it.  That is the first part sorted.  Now to get everything else sorted.  

The house looks like a bomb has hit it at the moment and is likely to do so for sometime to come until I get upstairs straight, but at least the kitchen is reasonable and so can cook everyday and get ironing done.  I must get some more of that done this week.

Currently I have the first of two boil washes on the go.  The line is also full again and I have a few more washes lined up as well with still plenty more to go yet.

During the sorting in the back bedroom, I have also fished out some more washing as I have gone along and that has joined the pile too.

Tuesday

Another slow start - I was shattered.  Did not sleep well as this time too warm!  Ah well.

However it has been a relatively nice and warm day again.  Even though I was awake at 4:30am this morning I nodded off absolutely shattered and did not wake until about 10:30am.  I really did not get going again after all the usual stuff until early afternoon.

Been washing again and have also got more washing out on the line.  A batch of net curtains has been put through and I still have the nets to take down room by room as we hit them.  The ones I have just done are spares and can be put up in the interim.  We have found through experience that when you have pets in the house it pays to have spares as with the best will in the world things get damaged and I cannot bear tatty nets!

Not a productive day in the sense of being productive today, however I am still working in the back bedroom.  Still sorting stuff in view of shuffling around this time.  

Hopefully a better day tomorrow.

Tea was Ham salad and strawberries and cream again.  Not sure what we are going to have tomorrow.

Keep safe keep happy wherever you are.

Catch you soon.

Pattypan

x

Comments

  1. I use my heat pad to help dough rise as well. It was just sitting in the cupboard, not being used, so it seemed like a good way for it to earn its keep and it works great.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Tracy, yes it does work a treat. I use a poly tub with a lid on use it upside down and a cake rack in it to put the dough in a bowl onto to let it rise. I had "put away" the heat pad and then things got rearranged in the house and I could not locate it for last winter. My kitchen is so cold in any event that I am glad to have found it at last. The cover on the pad is also removable and so have washed that as well and it has come up beautiful. Now to find some time to play. Take care Tricia xx

      Delete

Post a Comment

Hello, thank you for popping by

Popular Posts