How Did I get on Tuesday 21 July 2026

 

  1.  Tons of Washing; Nearly done it all and got everything washed dried.
  2. Vanilla Pods have been decanted into a glass jar in readiness for making Vanilla Extract/Essence, Vanilla Sugar and possibly Vanilla paste.  Popped in a glass jar to preserve the flavour.
  3. The Beef got sliced up and popped into trays with lots of gravy. They have now been placed in the Freezer.  There are four packs which will feed 2 to 3 people.  Quite pleased about this as it means a meal can be made relatively quickly and a roast meal can be provided during the week.  That is therefore 6 good meals out of the piece of Beef.  We have not had Beef for such a long time.
  4. I managed to get out into the garden and pick what Blackberries I could.  Probably be another couple of days before anymore berries are available.  There are 4 x 500g bags that have been frozen today.  There is already a kilo in the freezer that I popped there the other day.  Approximately 3 kilos of Blackberries picked so far.
  5. Make a batch of Yogurt as we are nearly out.  Still have this to do.  This will be file-forwarded to tomorrow.
I have not done too badly today.  Tomorrow's tasks will be slightly different and may take a couple of days minimum to get through.

Catch everyone later.

Pattypan
x

Comments

Popular Posts