Things to do Today Tuesday 21 July 2026

A lot of work to do this week.  Trying to break this down into segments that are more manageable and achievable.  The following need doing.
  1.  Tons of Washing;
  2. Get what done line-dried.
  3. Vanilla Pods have arrived - they smell wonderful.  Now need to get some Rum.  Vanilla pods in storage until then in a glass jar. Bought off of Ebay 20 pods for about £14.35 which includes postage  I received 30 pods as there was a delay in postage.  Seller is ladygaga on Ebay.  Pods are of excellent quality. I am going to be making vanilla essence. Link here: 20 Gourmet Madagascar Bourbon Vanilla Pods Beans | Premium Quality 15-18cm | eBay UK
  4. Package the remains of the Beef which was leftover from Sunday Dinner.  I had purchased a special offer Beef Silverside joint 2.25kg weight for £25.  Normally the Beef is £16.99 per kilo.  I bought  a larger joint than we actually needed with the intention of having at least two meals out of it and then freeze the rest.  I made extra gravy to deal with this  Needs slicing and then the gravy added and then needs to go in the freezer.
  5. Pick Blackberries out of the garden. Need to set some time aside and get out there. There are quite a few again.  Going to make Blackberry jelly/Blackberry jam with what has been frozen so far when I am not up against time constraints.  I have a lot of fruit to process in due course to fill the Pantry shelves with. I need at least a day to process all the fruit, and maybe two days. Over a kilo of Blackberries picked today.
  6. Put the meat and Blackberries into the Freezer - squeeze them in.
  7. Make a batch of Yogurt as we are nearly out.
I have lots of other things to do besides; these are just the ones I want out of the way with today if at all possible.

Catch everyone later.

Pattypan

x

Comments

Popular Posts