2009.04.27 My Day

Its been a long old day today at work and it has been miserable and wet n horrible.No wonder I hurt. But we need the water. Was the only secretary in this morning and lots to do. Its been a long old evening as well. Have spent five hours on the computer drafting a statement for my OH for his Tribunal claim against his old company in order that he can take it to his solicitor and then I have had a benefits form to fill in. Very tired and only had chance to do some quick checking to see if everything is okay. This poorly weather is forecast for the week. I do hope that we don't have any severe flooding anywhere like we did last year. I do feel so sorry for anyone who is caught with this sort of weather as it causes so much damage and bedlam. I could really do with a holiday but don't suppose I will get one yet again. Its three years since I went away to Cornwall. I absolutely love it down there. One day - even if it is only a small holding to rent. Ah well can dream.

Sorry its brief but hope everyone is okay and all is well in your worlds

Take care

Comments

  1. Hi Pattypan :-)

    I found your blog a few days ago and have just had a chance to get through some of your posts. One or two back you mentioned flower balls, and I've added a couple of photos on my blog for you to have a look at when you get the chance - they're on my latest post and I've mentioned Tarragon & Thyme, hope you don't mind!

    I feel the same way about Derbyshire as you do about Cornwall, it's my favourite place to be other than home :-)

    Enjoyed having a look through your site and I'll be back! (Had to use my old WordPress url for leaving a comment as you do not accept Name/email address & URL for commenting- my blog is now at: www.consumingtheharvest.me.uk)

    All the best

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kadeeae

    Nice to meet you. Thank you for posting some flower balls on your blog its just what I was thinking of they look very effective. I like your blog and I must say I love my food too. Hope this is the first of many visits. Don't mind you mentioning my blog at all and thank you.

    So you are just up the road in Norfolk then - spent many happy holidays down there too.

    Take care

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello, thank you for popping by

Popular Posts