And here is the first part of the Garden

I am apologising for becoming somewhat of a gardening bore, but this blog is as much a record as to what I am up to - my failures and achievements as much as anything else. The footprint where I have trod.

I just love it when a plan starts to come together and you can see the light at the end of the tunnel rather than the wood from the trees. Well here is the first part of the garden that got overhauled yesterday. Its a small start and I still have a long way to go but at least its neat and tidy and has room to take the new seedlings that I am currently bringing on. I thought if I did a chunk at a time of the garden it would be more manageable for me and at least I would see where I was going. Don't look too closely at the bottom end of the garden that is still a tip - but we will get there. I am hoping to do some hanging baskets and flower bags/pouches herb bags as well as adding different herb plants as this is to all intents and purposes the herb bed. I have another Angelica to put in yet which self-seeded itself in one of the tubs. I am also hoping to start some cut and come again salad leafs the Italian version a Messicata (not sure of spelling) and the French version Mesdun in some tubs so that don't have to buy any salad stuff - also intend to do some rocket.





Comments

Popular Posts