Being busy

Just a few photos showing what I have been up to recently and I have a lot more to do as well.  I now have the Elderflower Champagne all bottled up and fizzy.  Next year diary note to myself am going to make so much more with this wonderful freebie including Elderflower wine in quantity.  Will have to stockpile some essential ingredients over the winter months, including sugar so that I am really ready to take advantage next season.  But overall haven't done too bad at all and I am going to make Elderflower wine with the dried Elderflowers I put by.




Just have to find somwhere to store it all now - currently on top of the freezer!

Comments

  1. That looks a very satisfying store ready for the cold winter months. It's somewhere to put all these goodies that is always the problem isn't it?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello, thank you for popping by

Popular Posts