Over age Tumble tot

Friday evening I came home late as I had been into town to stock up on some essential items for the weekend being as I was going out for the day and evening on Saturday. When I got in I started watering up and I then went into my propogator and found that my seeds had sprouted and needed thinning out. It was getting dark by then and I decided to do some of the pricking out in the kitchen in the light and where it was warm. I managed to achieve this quite comfortably but by the time I had finished it was pitch black outside, but I decided to put the propogator back into the growing house. I was on my way out carrying the propogator in both hands when Squeak decided she was going to do some ducking and diving between my feet and tripped me up literally; at which the propogator went flying out of my hands I fell full length and belted my head on the dining room table leg and sustained a deep gash to my leg in the process. Also managed to sprain my wrist. I felt sick for about 10 or 15 minutes and had to go and sit down whilst I tried to stop my leg bleeding, which I eventually managed. So accidents do happen when you least expect them even more so when you have a ducking and diving cat called Squeak. I do love her though even though I am battered and bruised.

Here she is looking as if butter wouldn't melt in her mouth.

Comments

Popular Posts