Cinnamon toffee apple wedges

This comes from a magazine unfortunately I cannot remember which one, but it is very scrummy. Its one of my chop outs. Serve with vanilla ice cream.

Ingredients:

100g butter
100g golden caster sugar
6 apples cored and cut into wedges
1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
Handful of Pecans, toasted and chopped.

Method

  1. Heat the butter and sugar in a pan on a medium heat.
  2. As it begins to bubble and turn golden brown add the apples and cinnamon and cook for 5 minutes turning to coat the apples in the toffee mix.
  3. Stir in the pecans and serve immediately (I serve with Vanilla ice cream)
  4. Enjoy




Comments

  1. Oh goodness, guess I'm buyin' apples today ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These sound gorgeous and absolutely choc-full of calories! I love anything with cinnamon and I think I'm going to try this:)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello, thank you for popping by

Popular Posts