Hubble Bubble Toil and Trouble


Eye of newt and wing of bat - well something like that I never was good at remembering quotes!

Well something's definitely happening; the yeast seems to be working and there appears to be quite a few bubbles on the surface. The odd gurgle pop pop. It even smells interesting - actually smells like a beer with hops in! Mind you I wasn't too convinced when I started with it! Too green - green gunge! But things are looking very promising. If this turns out okay will be making some more. I might be turning the old coal shed into a wine cellar yet!

Comments

  1. I must stop by for a Pattypan beer sometime :) Hope you're well!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello, thank you for popping by

Popular posts from this blog

Proper tinned Sterilised Cream - where did it go - Can you still get it - Updated

2025 Another Year Passes

Parsnip, Apple and Ginger Chutney