Music for Manifesting

I have a lot of decisions to make over the next few days those decisions need fine tuning though and I like to pull things that I am thinking of metaphorically speaking to pieces to cover all eventualities before I actually commit.  Some of the decisions will be life-changing but still frightening because it is change.   Change is a complex thing we all fear it because it takes us out of our groove and stretches us to our full potential.  It also takes us out of stale situations that are no good for our soul and our inner psyche and takes us away from people who drain us and who are all too puffed up with their own self importance and what they can get out of you rather than being a genuine honest person in their own right.  So insincere.   It pokes our toes through the next door and into untravelled terrirotory - transition a learning curve. As the saying goes as one door closes another one always opens - As Alice found when she followed the white rabbit through the rabbit hole! 

I have therefore been listening to a lot of music in the past week or so not only to soothe me and to take me to a distant place where I can take stock, of all that is going on around me but also hopefully manifest some of my own dreams and ambitions which have laid dormant for far too long.  Some of the music I have been listening to is on the side bar if you want to join in with me and have a ponder.  I have rather an ecclectic choice of music when it comes down to it, some of it is old, some new, some classical some old favourites some completely new to me which I would not have considered but have found that it is very much to my taste and there are various lists which I will change from time to time.  Music is so personal it sort of gives you a gateway into another person's thoughts but it is such a universal unspoken language that reaches deep into the soul and reaches us all without us being totally aware.

Music has always been very important to me - I grew up in a family who played music, My Grandfather played the banjo - I have never heard anybody come close to how he played duelling banjos.  He made his banjo sing.  He used to keep us entertained as children by playing to us with us attempting to sing or by playing his squeezeboxes which I have upstairs.  Happy unfettered days.  My Uncle Basil played the drums, my much loved father played piano, violin, church organ and cathederal organ. My brother played violin.  My two nephews both play the flute.   So music has always been very important in our family.  I have always listened and enjoyed now I need it to lead me to my dreams.



 

Comments

  1. Hope you find what you're looking for...

    Kay :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I recite these lines each morning. Hoping they will help you on your journey, too.

    All the things I want and need come to me.
    I always receive more than what I need.
    I have a bank account with more than enough.
    I am an abundant person.
    I create abundance in all that I say and do.
    I accept abundance.
    I welcome, and am open to receive all abundance that comes.
    I draw abundance to myself today and every day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How great that you've stil got the squeezeboxes. I'd love to learn to play the piano accordion. Mx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Carla, haven't come across this mantra before but I like its simpleness and intent.

    ahomespunyear: my brother has the banjo which is antique and silver - the squeezeboxes will go to my two nephews as I have no children of my own and things like this are part of where they came from. I have a keyboard upstairs and I have promised myself I am going to tackle that this year - have to learn how to read music first.


    Thank you everyone

    Pattypan

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. It sounds as though you have some big decisions to make - hope that all turns out as you want. As for music like you I have very broad tastes, what I listen to depends on the mood I'm in:)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello, thank you for popping by

Popular Posts