Just a Quickie

It was cold here last night and I woke about 5.00 a.m. this morning perished I quickly flung the quilt back on and snuggled down.  Today or should I say this morning was dull grey and cold - I ended up putting a jumper and trousers on and by the middle of the afternoon was far too warm - just cannot win with the weather round here.  I understand other parts of the country have had a nice warm sunny day.  Lucky them.  I am hoping the weather is going to improve over the next few days or so

All went well at the Doctors apart from the Nurse I managed to draw wasn't very good at getting my blood  my vein collapsed and wasn't giving any blood up and I had two tests being carried out; she was a bit rough with one of the other procedures I had to have which was uncomfortable.  But at least its over with now just have to wait for the results.

Then I was wheeled in to see the Doctor I  updated him as to what had been happening - got my medication sorted have been prescribed Omeprazole 20mg gastro resistant capsules have to have two a day  so will see how we get on as I do get a great deal of discomfort usually mid evening and I don't eat large meals or any huge amount because of a stricture that prevents me swallowing food in fact it gets stuck and then I feel like I am choking its usually bread, chips or dry foods that cause the problem.  Will just have to see how we get on.

I really fancy going to a car boot or descending on a charity shop to have a good old mooch about but I don't think OH will be accommodating in this respect.  I love going to places like that or finding "treasures" or materials to have a go at making things myself. The creative streak is pulsing strong in me at the moment, but to create I always need time on my own when I can play to my heart's content and just go with the muse without someone telling me I am doing things wrong or trying to help.  Sometimes with the greatest respect in the world having other people around can be a hindrance and a restriction in the nicest possible way if you get what I mean. 

I think I am going to have to look into seeing when I go back to the Doctors whether he will sign me off so that I can learn to drive. Its been about three years since I last had a do. I need to be able to get around under my own steam and so if there is somethign I want to do I could clear off and do my own thing as it were.  I get so frustrated when I cannot do the things I really want to do and others are not cooperative in helping me do things because they are not interested.  I have only one life, life is not a rehearsal but should be an adventure to experience new challenges, new lessons and about living life to the full.  Its about expansion and growth and one of the ways I have achieved this in the past is by taking up something new or experiencing new situations, new challenges.  Like when I went Belly Dancing!  But that's another story.  When you learn things with people of a like mind you tend to end up having a lot of fun and making what I call "warts n all friendships" with people who are in your life for good.  People who accept you just for yourself and don't try to change you or make you conform

I am going to compile a list of things to do before I die  consisting of things that I would really like to do or am interested in and then see what I can achieve from thereon in.  I'd love to hear of what you would like to do too.

Catch you all soon

Pattypan

xx

Comments

  1. Glad you are finally getting sorted out at your Dr's.
    What would I like to do? I do have a "bucket list" not necessarily in the order as listed.
    I would like to learn how to dance, ballroom dance.
    Go on an African safari.
    Participate in an archeological dig.
    I have done a lot of things in my life, parasailed over the water in Mexico, flew over Niagara Falls in a helicopter, walked under the Falls, sailed in a boat to the base of the Falls, had an hour's flight in a hot air balloon, rode in a cable car in the tree tops of a rain forest, panned for gold and white water rafted in Alaska.
    Whew, there is not much left to do is there?
    Hope you have had a great day.
    Hugs
    Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  2. and when you get that driving license, you want to visit Dorset!!! :-)

    Leanne x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Kimmie Hugs to you.

    Patricia you certainly have done some interesting things and some unusual things too. I have always fancied having a go in a hot air balloon - I see them drifting over some days in the summer and they look so peaceful so serene suspended hardly seeming to move and then you hear the whoosh whoosh. There's always something to do. Hope you are keeping well.

    Leannne

    As soon as I get my driving licence I will come down to see you - I have just got to work on my GP and then work out how to obtain the pennies. I think I will do a little touch of cosmic ordering - can't harm can it.

    Catch all you wonderful ladies soon

    Pattypan

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello, thank you for popping by

Popular Posts