2011.09.21 My Day

Its been a busy day again today; first off I had a visit to the hospital to see the chap about some inserts being made for my shoes.   These should be ready in a couple of weeks and I have another appointment to go back to have them fitted properly.  That is two appointments in the same week one with this chappy and then another appointment with my physio.  Apparently it will take me a little time to get used to them and I am more than likely to need them for life, but they should make me walk much more comfortably.  After that I went to work and I was pleased to get home having had a bad headache for the best part of the afternoon, so I don't intend to be too late to bed tonight.

The bread machine is currently on and I have a loaf on the go.  I really need to stock up on some basics next week like flour and sugar; I like to have bits in so that if I need anything I can set to and make whatever is needed.  However before going shopping I have things to do.

This weekend I have a major project on  -  the Pantry needs re-organising and scrubbing out in readiness for being re-stocked again.  I have some olive oil in there somewhere, but at the moment I cannot locate it which is a pity as I had planned to make some ciabatta buns topped with seeds.  I think it will be the weekend before this will be done  - when I have found the olive oil.  I also have some cake decorations to prepare, but more on that later in the week.  I also want to get some home made soups made, so that I can get something nice and warm inbetween cooking tea when I get home from work.  Its starting to get nippier and I think we are in for another cold winter.

Anyway will have to dash.

Catch up soon

Pattypan

xx

Comments

Popular Posts