Cupcake Baker

I was browsing in John Lewis the other day when I came across a gadget that I quite liked the look of for £14.99.  Yes I know I am supposed to be not spending at the moment but on further investigation this little machine would save me putting the cooker (which is gas)  which is a lot more expensive to fund.  Sometimes I just fancy a little bit of sweet something or the other and this would complete that objective.  So today I went up town to collect the said gadget and got another £5 off it.  It only cost me £10.  Its a Breville Cupcake Baker that cooks 8 cupcakes in 8 minutes.  The recipe for said cupcakes makes 24 cupcakes (24 cupcakes with 24 minutes cooking time) so this could be quite economical - especially if you have kiddies at home and after all wherever we save the pennies with getting more for our money the more money we have to put towards some treats.







So I am going to have a little play and will let you know how I get on.  £10.00 - bargain.  I am looking to have a good serious play. My Mum always used to make cup cakes when I was at home; its a family tradition that she still makes for us cupcakes as a treat every now and then especially for  my nephews.






(I didn't make the above they are frpm photobucket) but just some ideas for decorating purposes)  I used to get the job when I was at home of doing the decorating.

Pattypan

Comments

  1. i love your blog lots of lovely ideas been trying to comment but having problems hoping this works.carole

    ReplyDelete
  2. I could have done with that for our village Christian Aid tea party on Friday!

    but otherwise it would be death to my attempts at a healthy waistline!

    do post pictures of your results, won't you?

    weekend blessings x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I could have done with that for our village Christian Aid tea party on Friday!

    but otherwise it would be death to my attempts at a healthy waistline!

    do post pictures of your results, won't you?

    weekend blessings x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Caroline

    Welcome to my blog - your comment got through. Hurrah! I love comments.

    There is a problem with blogger every so often that will not let people post. I wemt on to the help forum yesterday and they seemed to think that one of the causes of the problem was that the code that is embedded is causing the issues so I have changed it to an alternative method. I am hoping that everything will now be okay.

    I am glad you hace found some nice ideas - and I hope that you can use some of them to play with. That's the best part.

    Take care

    Pattypan
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Angie

    My waist line went years ago. Its just I have a sweet tooth and occasionally I just like a bit of something nice.

    Sounds as though you had a busy day at the Christian Aid tea party I hope it went well and a good time was had by all.

    Will let you know how things go on the cupcake front

    Pattypan

    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This looks fun ....looking forward to seeing how you get on with it ...by the way ...what is a waist line? lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. My email ksolomi@btinternet.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. isnt blogger being stupid lately?
    - caroline says she cannot comment, then mine gets published twice!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello, thank you for popping by

Popular Posts