Mizzy Morning

The mist is hanging in the air shrouding buildings, making them look as though they are swathed in cobwebs one minute the next as clear as a bell as the mist moves gently silently; it is wet and damp but it is not as cold - OH thinks we had a frost earlier but everything seems to be warming up again - it is not at the present as chilly as it was yesterday.thank goodness.

I have been watching a new cook to me on the BBC Good Food Channel this morning Annabel Langbein.  I was quite impressed by the simplicity of her recipes and the food looks fresh and stunning.  Some of the recipes I was interested in they have not put on the site but then again they may be in her book so it is one I am going to look out for.  Well worth watching her programmes - I caught it by chance.

I now have to get on and sort the kitchen out.

Will be back later on

Catch you soon

Pattypan

xx

Comments

Popular Posts