Blog Anniversary 6 January 2013

I nearly forgot but my blog will officially be four years old on the 6 January 2009 this being  the date I really started to post regular articles from.  I do not know where the time has gone but in the process I have managed to have 086482 hits according to the meter absolutely amazing as I had never had a blog before and it has been very much a learn as you go process  May I thank you all for your support during this time and to the friendship I have found along the way.  It is a wonderful thing the Internet is when it is used properly.

Thank you all for being part of it in the past, in the present and I hope in the future.

Love and light

Pattypan

x

Comments

Post a Comment

Hello, thank you for popping by

Popular posts from this blog

Proper tinned Sterilised Cream - where did it go - Can you still get it - Updated

2025 Another Year Passes

Parsnip, Apple and Ginger Chutney