Good morning

I no longer see the moon when I get up in the morning hanging on to say good morning to those early risers.  Slowly hardly perceptibly the light is returning ever so gradually.  This morning I did not want to get up neither did Squeak - no way Jose was she getting up comfy and sprawled it was only when her food packet was rattled that she came charging down the stairs and straight into her dish.Demetri has gone over the fences will probably be out most of the day (unless he pays a surprise return visit)  Whilst it is fine he stays out for ages but if its wet or rough he is in like a shot.

Right its time to wend my way and get ready for work. I am out to a Reiki Share this evening which I am looking forward to. If I can pop by later on I will do.

Hope you have a good day (I could quite easily return back to bed and sleep for England - but as that is not allowed) upwards and onwards.

Pattypan

x

Comments

Popular Posts