Breakfast in the Garden

The past couple of mornings because it has been hot I have been having my breakfast in the garden where it is nice and cool and I must honestly say it is fast becoming one of my personal pleasures to just simply eat one's breakfast and simply just being in the quiet and tillness; of the morning.  I have had  nice big bowl of Muesli with really cold chilled milk and a cup of tea.  However I have been  watching the wildlife we have had crash landings from pigeons on the fence this morning to starlings feasting greedily on the remnants of the cherry tree.  This morning I am being watched by Demetri on the wall and Molly keeping a beady eye on me from the dining room window.  They are never far away.

I managed to get all my herbs potted up last night.  A lot of them are in pots so that I can move them around as the soil is not particularly good as it is a heavy clay and the plant roots cannot always gain good purchased but at leat I can stand pots on the same.  I did not get any seeds planted lat night but hope to do so later on or at least make a start.  Probably will not come to much but one never knows.  I am thoroughly enjoying my potterings in the garden of an evening and being surrounded  by nature in all her glorious forms.  I thought my frog had hopped it not having seen him since the weekend but last night I had three of them in the herb border.   It must be the no expense spared des res swimming facilities.

Hope you all have an enjoyable day

Catch you later on

Pattypan

xx

Comments

  1. That's a lovely idea Tricia. I may do that myself now as long as the weather lasts.

    I bet your frogs can't wait for their pond now. One of our cats (Alfie) was chasing a lovely big frog across the lawn this week, but fortunately he was cautious and the frog was happy to reach the main pond.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello, thank you for popping by

Popular Posts