28 Again for the Second Time around (3rd May)

Its my birthday today and so far I have just been chilling and it has been a really relaxed day.   I am 28 again for the second time around. So far it has been chucking it down with rain but it looks like the sun is trying to come out. Yay the sun has got his hat on.

I have had flowers lots of them:



Chocolates

Perfume

Lots of Cards

Scratch cards from my stepdaughter  - and I have won a fiver.

Lots of lovely messages on Facebook.

And the really big news is that I think I will be getting the Excalibur Dehydrator that I have had my eye on for over 5 years next month.  Whoopee yay.  

Good things do come to those that wait!

http://www.ukjuicers.com/excalibur-9-tray-dehydrator-with-timer-black-clear-door



And Cake

From my darling mother who has gone to the effort of making me a cake even though she is not always too steady on her pins, due to back problems and arthritis.  Mum has always made cake for us since we were little.  She makes a lovely cake too - its her way of showing she cares.

I really feel very, very spoiled and so very very lucky.

I have had a lovely day and not long finished roast chicken and all the trimmings for my birthday tea.  I am now enjoying a bottle of Bulmers Indian Summer Cider which is flavoured with apple, ginger and Cardamom.  Its quite a nice drink too.

Catch you soon.

Photos to follow have had computer problems

x

Comments

  1. Happy Birthday.
    It sounds like you had a lovely day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very Happy Birthday to you from Yvonne and Richard.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday, I love my excalibur one of my best bits of kitchen equipment :=)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad that you had such a good day, I have exactly 3 weeks to wait for my next one. Have fun with the dehydrator, I look forward to reading about your exploits with it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello, thank you for popping by

Popular Posts