Peace and Quiet and Growing Things.

OH is at a works social this evening which has given me some personal free time just to be.  Its been my first week back at work and although a shock to the system on Monday I have slowly picked up momentum and speed as the week has gone on but I am grateful it is the weekend.

I have had scampi and chips with Tartare sauce for tea and I have enjoyed every moment although the amount of scampi you get in the bags these days is getting less and less, but still tasty all the same.

I went to the market at dinner time for a bit of a mooch around the plant stall and came back with four hanging strawberry planters that had been reduced down to £5 for two plants so since getting home I have been putting them in situ and watering up some of my other plants.  It has been threatening rain this evening but so far has not happened although we had a lot of rain mid afternoon but it soon dried up.

I had ordered a little while ago some lavender plants but these have been delayed and will not be with me until about August.  I am hoping to have a lavender hedge under  my washing line to edge the border of the lawn.  I love lavender and I have plans for it next summer.

I am hoping to get a few more herb plants for the garden in the next week or so, but I have had a pleasant surprise this evening as I thought I had lost my grapevine but it has actually sprouted so I am well pleased.

Right upwards and onwards.

Catch you shortly.

Pattypan

x

Comments

  1. I do love scampi and always have a bag in the freezer it is my little dinner treat,

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello, thank you for popping by

Popular Posts