Something tasty for tea

It was not planned it just came together.  When the weather was warm I bought a load of salad stuff in as neither of us could bear the thought of a heavy meal so I have been putting different variants of the salad ingredients with different things.  Tonight we have had buttered chicken breasts from the butchers served with a mixed green salad leaf selection, heaps of coleslaw (I have a thing about this at the moment), some small cherry tomatoes and a baked sweet potato cooked in the microwave and then finished off in the oven.  It was very tasty  I could not eat the rest of the chicken or the potato so OH finished it off.  We like roast sweet potato but this made a really nice change.  Now I am stuffed.

Right better get on as usual a million and one things to do and not enough time.

Catch you soon.

Pattypan

x

Comments

Popular Posts