Its been a busy day

Sometimes there are just not enough hours in the day to accomplish things and despite being organised and busy for the best part of the day until I sat and watched the good karma hospital I have not had much chance to sit down.

I have been sorting more clothes out for the charity shop and bagging up ready to take round.

I have been washing and ironing and food shopping and packing stuff away.

I have been and bought more boxes for packing stuff away in.  I will need to get some more though.  I got them from Dunhelm.  I had not appreciated they had a sale on and I managed to nab one or two bargains.

A very large Jamie Oliver 1 1/2 litre bread pan.  I already have two of these and I paid full price at £15 each.  This one I got half price £7 so I quickly nabbed it.



I also bought 4 Mason and Cash pie dishes in a soft tuorqoise blue at £4.99 each instead of £9.  So I was very chuffed with those.  Ideal for pies and egg custards.



As there was a sale on I also purchased replacement heatproof wadding for my pine dining table.


I also purchased a green polka dot vinyl table cover as well.


I also purchased a wicker square basket which will be ideal to keep my WIPs in as I am working them and keeping everything neat and tidy.



So I dont think I did too badly.

We then had our Sunday dinner roast leg of lamb studded with garlic and a sprinkling of Rosemary and it was delicious.  I served it with roast potatoes mashed potatoes carrot and swede crush french beans and petit pois with lashings of gravy.  We have a repeat tomorrow evening as there was more than plenty for the two of us.  The lamb was another bargain reduced to £8 apiece. I bought 3 all told.  The other two are in the freezer for another day.



Right better get to bed I am back to work in the morning and I need a good nights sleep beforehand.

Catch you soon.

Pattypan xx

Comments

Popular Posts