Some Wraps and things

I hate to be cold and you can in an old house get very cold very quickly so on the rare occasions I sit for any length of time I do get cold.  I went to TK Maxx today and found two lovely lightweight wraps to pop over my legs for when I sit.  They are in a beautiful cherry/Christmas red and lovely limey green; both Christmas colours.  I am extremely chuffed with these.

I have also managed to source some white linen napkins with a gold star on each - I could not find anymore plain ones but I will keep my eyes open for those.  I think they will put in an appearance before long and then I will use them to embroider something on.  A good idea for some Christmas presents or a housewarming present once I get to grips with the embroidery machine.

I must admit the more research I am doing the more beautiful designs I am finding and am excited at the prospect of actually doing some of these wonderful things for myself.  But that is for another time.

I have also managed to find another large glass cloche which I think will be perfect for a cheese board that I purchased last year.  I think it will be the ideal size.  There was only the one; I tend to buy things in twos as a rule.

This year I also have a thing about stars.  I have found a wooden Christmas star decoration which will be ideal off one of the garlands or just hung in the window.

I have also purchased some new jumpers today as I was in dire need of them as I do really feel the cold.  A lot of my older ones are getting past their best by date for me  and I have lost weight to what I was when I bought them, and as I have to look smart for work will probably end up in the Charity bag.  There is still a lot of wear in them but I do have to look smart!

It has been a very busy week this week and I am shattered but I do have a lot to do over the weekend.  I am afraid therefore that I will have to catch up when I can as I have an awful lot to achieve.

Catch you soon.

Pattypan

x

Comments

Popular Posts