(2) Things to do a Day - Organisation - Seeds - Gardening

Things to do a day.  Seeds

This is the next stage in the Things to Do a Day Notes which consists of:

  • Locating my seeds.  - Some are buried in a box and it is a matter of locating that particular box.
  • Get them into the plastic sleeves in the Lever Arch Binder.  This may take a couple of days or an evening in any event as I will need to check each seed packet to see when to grow and to potentially know when to harvest.

Its all about organisation and getting me into good habits at the end of the day.

This one I believe will take a bit longer and may take me  up to the weekend but we will see how we go on this.  For me it is all about the organisation and getting into good habits and so that things will be ready to go and I will have a go to place for my seeds when it comes to sowing my seeds.

Update:

I have some of the seeds in the folders with dates plotted on a pad both for sowing periods and harvest periods.

However I have an issue in that I have some foodie items that need using up and so I have upped the foodie items so that I do not waste them and will come back to this particular item afterwards.  Rest assured a little is being done behind the scenes on this one a little at a time.









Comments

Popular Posts