Phew TGIF

What a busy week and I am shattered so I am very pleased it is Friday!

Meal plans were wrecked again as OH had had a big dinner at work.  Apparently he and work colleagues sent out for fish and chips so come this evening so he was not hungry.  In the meantime I had planned on having a nice simple tea.  I had been to Waitrose and bought some haddock for him and some smoked haddock for myself.  I had also bought a couple of nets of mussels. In fairness he did not know what I was up to but equally he normally leaves the food to me.  So tonight's planned meal has been postponed until tomorrow.

So being as he was stuffed and really did not want anything heavy we ended up having some fresh bread with pate on.  It went down very nicely.

I ended up going to Wilkinsons a lunch to get topped up with toiletries, some more magazine sleeves, some jam jars for making the curds and the marmalades, a new socket board for the kitchen for using with my appliances. 

I had a quick look at the gardening section they are slowly starting to get it stocked up but they do have the flowering bulb selection in.  I will have to keep an eye on what they have in the next few weeks or so.

I also nipped into the £shop to see if they had any more magazine files.  Unfortunately they did not but I shall keep looking there as well.

I just hope its a nice day tomorrow so that I can get out into the back garden and get it sorted a little bit.  It would be good to get ahead for a change especially in one area at least.

Catch you soon.

Pattypan

x




Comments

Popular Posts