Hello

Everyone, sorry not to have been around much this week.  Real life intervenes every so often and you just have to deal with it.  I have had a very rough week on the pain front this week with pain in my hands and my lower body most of the time so have been on the pain killers.  However, I don't like taking them as they have side effects too.  I put a lot of the pain down to the really cold weather we have had here this week but there we are  - it kind of slows me up and everything else.  I have managed to do a few more rows to my scarf and I am hoping to remedy that over this weekend hopefully.

I have had a bit of a lay in this morning the rest seems to have helped with the pain as well which I am grateful for the respite from.

The sun is out here at the moment which always gives a bright complexion to the day and helps cheer everyone up which makes all the difference.

Still fighting against a brick wall here.   Lots to do and not getting through it right must get a wriggle on and see if I can do something about that.  Prevaricating will not help the situation.  Kitchen here we come!

Catch you later.

Pattypan

x

Comments

  1. The cold weather will not help pain. We need sun to warm our poor old bones up. I am struggling with pain killers too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Janipi sorry you have been suffering too. I am on Vitamin D because of the lack of sunshine in this country. And am also utilising Pilates exercise to help when really bad even though don't feel like doing them at least it keeps the joints rotating and seems to take some of the pressure off. Wishing you better soon hugs Tricia xx

      Delete

Post a Comment

Hello, thank you for popping by

Popular Posts