Another quiet and lazy day

I overslept this morning and it was 11:30am before I rose.  Its gone very cold again and OH decided we were going out for a meal  rather than me cook something.

So we pottered off to where we had intended to go only to be told that there was an hours wait for a table.  Not good enough so we ended up going elsewhere namely to the Fox and Hounds in Longthorpe, Peterborough where we have had a delicious roast dinner that has gone down a treat.  
I had traditional roast beef and all the trimmings.  OH went for a trio of meats. Now I am stuffed.  OH is still chilling.  We have the dog to walk soon I do not think will be too long as we are starting to lose the light. 

Think there might be a bit more winter food on the menu this week like cottage pie, stew, meat pie and lots of soup to give us some inner heat and nourishment.

I have some office work to do later and so am not sure whether will be back on the blog or not.

Right upwards and onwards.

Catch you soon.

Pattypan

x

Will have a lot to do this week and really must get a wriggle on.

Comments

Popular Posts