Cold Start to the day

I have been up since 6:00am.  A very chilly start but a very serene dawn with touches of pink in the sky.  Some three hours later I feel ready to go back to bed but that is not happening as I have work to do and I am also meeting a friend later in the day.  Have had a cup of tea and a croissant for my breakfast but am about ready for another cup of tea as I still feel quite chilly.  The colder weather is getting into my bones.

I have been doing some research into natural pet cleaning solutions.  Still in the middle of my research and I am trying one or two to see if they will actually work for my household.  Having five cats and a Jack Russell is very hard work at times but I will see how I get on and if I find something that works in the process will let you know.  It is trial and error at the moment but I am determined to get there, but I will cover this under a separate post as I am looking for a long term solution and/or method to keep everything in check.

Right had better get a wriggle on lots of cleaning to do.

Catch up soon.

Pattypan

x


I have the loo to bottom out before I go out today and I am going to try one of the cleaning remedies then.  I am very interested in natural methods where at all possible.  I have also located a natural oil mould preventative that I want to try out in the littlest room as well.  So the littlest room will be getting a double experimentation.  I need to source some hand spray bottles though will probably get those whilst in town.

Comments

Popular Posts