Tomato Processing

I have sent off for a bit of more kitchen equipment this time a food sieve for canning tomato pasta sauce and also screens for dealing with pumpkin, apple, grape spiral, berries, and salsa screen.  The chap who is selling this does not have the motor although the motor is shown on the picture.  I have sent off for this via a separate source but hopefully it should make my life easier in the longer term.



I first saw a similar piece of equipment on a You Tube Video 


This was the one I found on Amazon and as I want to can pumpkin as well as make grape juice I thought that this might help and make my life a little easier in the long run.  I am looking forward to using it when the motor arrives.  Apparently it is on its way.  Not cheap but if it makes my life easier then it will be worth it.

The accessory screen kit I think will be very useful.  We love pumpkin in this house and so it will be good to be able to can it as well.

Right had better get a wriggle on.

Catch you soon.

Pattypan

x

Comments

  1. I am beginning to think that Wonder Woman is alive and living in Peterborough. I also think that it would take a Divine intervention to get you to slow down and take it easier. I wish that I had found you before moving to Wales.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No Pam not "Wonderwoman" just I have my nose into all sorts of pies and I am a bit of a free spirit just go where the fancy takes me and make time for the bits that are important even if it means stopping something else to do it - usually the housework suffers. I did follow you whilst you were in Tydd just up the road! I think I am too much like my paternal family always on the go with something not a moment to waste. Slowing down is not an option but there are ways round it. Never say never. Cannot help how am built. I am happiest when I am cooking and playing and creating. I am no expert but I enjoy what I do. Hope you are feeling more comfy now hugs xx Tricia aka Pattypan x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello, thank you for popping by

Popular Posts