Bit more with it

After last nights upset I have had a very easy day not doing very much and only having something light to eat.  I had some ham and pea soup and OH had a spicy bean soup.  After a trip to the tip we have come in and kept in the warmth each of us doing our own thing.  I have been researching some more posts he has been watching TV.  We have not moved very far.  OH crashed out today as it has been his only day off this week and he has worked a couple of lots of overtime.  At least we got the tip run out of the way.

I am cooking a roast dinner for tomorrow night's tea.  We have a small piece of beef and I intend to serve a variety of roast veggies i.e. parsnip, sweet potato, onion, roasties and some roast squash together with some mixed veggies, and spring cabbage with lashings of gravy.  I might also make a bread and butter pudding we have not had one for a while and it is a firm favourite here.  I have just prepared some tuna buns for OH for his pack up tomorrow as well which should keep him happy.

Thank you for the good wishes I am feeling a lot better than I did last night and I managed to get comfy and then went out like a light.  Trouble is episodes like this leave you feeling a tad drained.  Could be worse and I have plans to get on with some more stuff tomorrow so it will be another early start.

Right better get on.

Catch you soon.

Pattypan

x

Comments

Popular Posts