Happy New Year Everyone

Thank you all for following me over the past year through highs, lows and happiness.  I am not sure whether I will still be up come midnight tonight - in the past I have seen in the New Year many a time very quietly on my own.  

However I do wish you all everything that you would wish for yourself and more for the coming year and may it be filled with much happiness and love; and if there are difficulties I wish for you that they are resolved as quickly as possible.

But most of all thank you for listening and being there.  It gives me hope that I am not turning into a dotty old lady and just speaking to myself not of course that that is not the truth!

The new Year and new page and probably new broom will be upon us in a matter of hours.  Here's wishing you all the best.

Pattypan


xxx

Comments

  1. Happy New Year to you too. I shall be in my bed, hopefully, sleeping. X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Catriona, I will probably still be lurking doing something or another. There is a barrage of fireworks going off round here at the moment and it is only 10:00pm. OH as quick as anything replied to my mutterings that they had forgotten to change their clocks! Happy New Year to you Tricia xx

      Delete
  2. Happy New Year to you too. I know I shall be fast asleep in bed - can't remember the last time we saw the New Year in here! I hope it brings health and happiness and contentment for all.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi BB, In all reality I shall probably still be up and about. Its many years since I have partied on New Year. These past 15 or so have been seeing it in quietly. Glad you have had a good day at the fair and hoping you get your desired move this year. Wishing you the same lots of love Tricia xx

      Delete
  3. Happy New Year back. I'll be up at midnight looking forward to the new broom.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hugs - I will probably still be lurking somewhere. Hope this New Year is really good for you too Tricia xx

      Delete
  4. Happy New Year Tricia, May 2019 be kind to you. I shall follow with interest as you face the changes you expect. Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jeannie, just a feeling that keeps lingering. Will see what happens. Will have to meet up in the summer for sure. Take care sweetie and I hope this New Year is good for you too Tricia xx

      Delete
  5. Happy New Year - may it bring you many good things. I shall be in bed at midnight but thanks to all the fireworks I shall probably be awake!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And to you Rowan. Long time no hear from hope you are keeping well. Hope this year is extra special for you take care Tricia xx

      Delete
  6. Very best wishes from this Brit in Texas.
    I hope all your dreams come true in 2019.
    Enjoy your blog very much, thank you for sharing.
    Pam in Texas.xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. And to you Pam. Hope it is a special year for you too xx Tricia xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello, thank you for popping by

Popular Posts