Stars

I had a good busy day yesterday unfortunately it ended up with me seeing stars literally.  I had a fall and ended up banging my head on the wall and sustained a cut above my eyebrow.  I can honestly say that is the first time I have seen the stars in this way and I am not sure that I want to again.  How people can box get hit around and then get up again defeats me!



That's what happens when you don't have enough gin in it!

Lets just say that there are lots of pretty colours round my eye this morning.

I am ok and am taking things steady.  Looks worse than it is.  I shall probably have a little scar above my eyebrow although I have put a little honey on.

Hopefully will catch up later on.

Take care

Pattypan

x

Comments

  1. hi, That looks like a nasty gash, please take care.
    M.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi M, it was. Fortunately it is starting to heal and I will possibly have one small scar but you never ever quite know. Its been a bit sore because of the bruising but it is getting there. Hope you had a lovely Christmas and hope the New Year is kind to you too. Take care. Tricia xx

      Delete
  2. Ouch! That looks painful. Hope it heals up soon. Happy Christmas to you and yours.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sarah M. It did hurt a bit and I certainly saw stars. It is healing nicely I tend to be a quick healer normally and most of the bruising seems to be out. Hope you had a lovely Christmas too and that you have a really lovely and happy New Year. Take care Tricia xx

      Delete
  3. Tricia! Take more care of yourself! May you have a gentle and calm time with those you love. Happy Christmas Jeannie x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jennie, if there is a wrong way to do something I usually find it. Walking wounded is starting to heal nicely. Been really peaceful and nice with just the pair of us to bother about. Hope your Christmas has been really special and that this New Year is everything you want it to be too. Take care. Tricia xx

      Delete
  4. Oh you poor thing! I hope you recover quickly.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Debbie. Things are healing nicely although I had a headache afterwards. Hope you had a lovely Christmas and have a fantastic New Year. Tricia xx

      Delete
  5. You take care and have a happy holiday and a good 2019

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Hart. Hope you have had a really good Christmas and also wishing you all the bet for the New Year to come. A clean new page in which to make dreams come true. Take care Tricia xx

      Delete

Post a Comment

Hello, thank you for popping by

Popular Posts