Supper

It has been another lazy day and for tea this evening I cooked OH Tandoori chicken (pre-prepared) which he had for his tea. I could not fancy anything but later on felt a little peckish and I broke out a piece of Stilton cheese from M & S.  I am not one for Stilton but tonight I quite fancied some.  I had already had some pastrami but the Stilton looked creamy and nice and it was.  So I had it with some buttered crackers and some nice cold grapes.  It was lovely.  The flavour of the grapes was good as well and it led me to wonder whether in fact a  fresh grape chutney might be a good accompaniment for future cheeseboards. So that is something I am going to try in the next week or so.  Experimental but worth a try.

It is often the simple things that set me off on investigating something.  However that piece of Stilton was absolute perfection.  I have enjoyed my supper tonight.

Catch you soon.

Pattypan

x

Comments

Popular Posts