Beautiful day again

And I have had a really good time out with my friend today.  In fact the time passes far too quickly.  We had cake and a good natter and then a wander around town.  

Unfortunately I will be unable to meet with her next week as I am on a computer based course for Xcel for the week.  I need the help with this.  In the past I have had a go but then not been able to use it and these sorts of programmes you need to use otherwise you just forget it. So I am hoping to put this into action at home pending me locating a job.  Well that is the plan anyway.

Chicken for tea tonight which has gone down well.

Weather has been beautiful and warm again but the temperature has dipped quite considerably this evening - bit nippy - but then it should be for the time of year.

I am off to see another friend on Saturday and am to have another tutorial with the patchwork.  Will have to take my machine but I am keen to progress with the patchwork and because of other commitments and engagements I have not been able to move forward.  I might get to play a bit on Friday which would be good. 

I also bought a scratch card this evening and won twice on it £10 each - so that made me a little happier.  Sort of gave me a little boost. So chuffed.

Right upwards and onwards.

Catch you soon.

Pattypan

x

Comments

Popular Posts