Sunday catch up

It has been a busy day today and I have not got half of the things I needed to get done accomplished.  So it will be all systems go for the next couple of days or so.  On the weather front it has been another lovely day with the sun out again.  Hope it is like it tomorrow and during the week as I would like to start getting stuck in with the garden a little bit.  Tidying and clearing in the first instance but it needs to be relatively mild for me to go out and get stuck in.

We had some roast pork for tea with all the trimmings.  Went down very nicely and the crackling was nice and crisp.  Thoroughly enjoyed it.

I am not quite sure where this weekend has got to.  That tends to be the way when you enjoy yourself and I certainly had a good day yesterday.

Right have a couple of more things to do before retiring in readiness for OH going to work tomorrow.

Hopefully will get in a longer post tomorrow.

Sorry got to scoot.

Catch you later.

Pattypan

x

Comments

  1. I managed to get into the garden yesterday. Pruned a bit here and there and planted ten asparagus crowns. They will most likely appear above ground again if our cats get their way.
    I too have to get on with things. Problem is where to start. Have a nice day.xxx...x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah well at least you managed to get out and have done some constructive work. Planning forward with the asparagus as well so every little helps. I take it your cats are avid gardeners as well. Mine fortunately are not. Presents yes, showing me that they love me yes but so far have not dug anything up. I have a lot to do as well and sometimes as you say it is knowing what to do or where to start first. To start with today I have a massive amount of paperwork to deal with so that needs sorting and then I hope to get into the kitchen. I have a meeting this evening to go to as well. Hope you have a good day too. Take care. Tricia xx

      Delete

Post a Comment

Hello, thank you for popping by

Popular Posts