Another lovely day


All this spring lovely weather is making me fidget and itch to get on and do some sorting in the garden.  I have seen some violas that I would quite like but hey ho will have to see how things go.  I am hoping to start on the tidy up in the garden in the next few days that is if the weather holds.  I get very cold very quickly and so it needs to be a little warmer before I start as otherwise I will end up starting something and then end up having to come in which is not what I want to happen. I want my time outside to be effective.  

I also need to get the growing houses on the go. So lots of tidying and sorting out.  I also have to paint the shed, and also a set of planters in the same colour as well as sort out some support for the grape vine  A lot to do out there but first I have to get all the stuff in the house sorted.  

If I can spare a few hours here and there to get things started that will help  -probably as a result of me going stir crazy in the house and a need to escape the confines of four walls.

Today I met another friend who I have not seen for a few weeks.  I had a lovely catch up with her.  My longest suffering friend.    

I am off out on Easter weekend on 19 April in the evening to a concert by the "Illegal Eagles" who are coming to the Cresset in Peterborough and as am a fan of the Eagles in any event and this group are not bad I am looking forward to going out with my mate and her husband also a good mate.  This is their belated Christmas pressie to me.  

I believe that during the day we i.e another friend and I are going to the East of England Antiques Fair which I have never been to before and am very much looking forward to.  So a couple of lovely things to look forward to. Easter weekend is going to be busy.



Then on 24 May 2019 it will be back to the Cressett to see Folk singer Kate Rusby.  G has treated me and my friend  to the tickets.  I love folk music or music that tells a story and Kate's stuff is particularly good and a lot of it is written by her. 








Hope you enjoy as much as I do.

There is also a documentary about her here



Tickets are still available at the following link.  You will ned to register with the site before booking tickets.  The link is here:

https://cresset.ticketsolve.com/shows/873599350?_ga=2.13500723.522873087.1553211565-974409266.1551894939

I first came across her a good 10 years ago purely by accident and have liked her ever since.  

Another artist I also like is Seth Lakeman.


I seem to have a penchant for proper Folk music.

Right had better get a wriggle on.  Catch you soon.

Pattypan

xx




















Comments

Popular Posts