Manic Sunday

I have somewhat a bit of reputation for starting things at odd times of the day.  Last night/this morning was no different in the greater scheme of things.

I had planned on cleaning the fridge out the other day before I went shopping but for various reasons this did not happen at all and in the end I did the shopping and then had nowhere to put the fresh stuff.  Doh moment or what. So that is why last night when most people were going to bed I got stuck in and stripped the fridge out and cleaned it and then popped all the new stuff back in.  I still have another fridge to do but that will be next weekend.

Like today next week is also destined to be very busy/  Two days of this week I am on a course with the DWP and the rest of the days I have other engagements as well.

I did not get to bed until 4:00am (actually 5:00am) and then when I did get up about 9:30am we had a cooked breakfast and then I started in the garden again.  So far I have spent about 8 hours in total on the garden and I still have a heck of a way to go and this is just the herb garden part.  However I did venture down to the jungle and all my trees have survived yippee.  Today has been mostly spent emptying plant pots into the garden recycle bin and putting the good ones in a pile to wash out another day.  I have also found other herbs and some other plants that have also go through the colder months as well so quite pleased although I would appear to have lost my Lemon Verbena.  There was an awful lot of rubbish as well which was sorted and bagged with like for like items.

Once I had finished that stint in the garden I then emptied the van of a load of boxes from the unit.  They were popped into the back yard and then I collated all the rubbish in the front garden and we went on to the tip.

We then walked Missy down by the river and then when we came home I set too and started cooking Sunday lunch a piece of beef and all the trimmings. I went to boil my potatoes for roasties and the hob would not light properly so I cleaned the top down a bit as sometimes that can be the issue and then sent for the Engineer.  He soon had things working for me but it did hold me back a little.  Tea was lush and I have at least four meals out of the meat which I am pretty pleased about.

I am currently in the process of sorting my hair out and tidying it up a bit and I have a wash on and have some boxes to move around a bit so it will be another late night.  Not as late as this morning though.  I also have a relatively early start tomorrow.  Since changing the clocks I have been all over the shop.  Normally I am quite good time wise but I have had no notion of it today.

Right upwards and onwards.

Catch you soon.

Pattypan

xx

Comments

Popular Posts