Oh what a beautiful morning

It is cold in the house.  It always is when the sun is out which it is this morning.  The sun is high in the sky and promising so much hope for tomorrow.  Makes you feel good about things. A lovely Spring morning.  

I am sorting the next tranche of boxes and manoeuvring them into place - easier said than done. 

Somewhere along the line I have to find a home for my mother's knitting machines all three of them plus associated gadgets and paraphernalia about 10 boxes in all.  That will have to evolve although they are getting in the way so may have to get them into the loft.  Then there is all the wool and the pattern books.  I am not sure I will ever use them at the moment but will see.  Then there is all the wool which is currently bagged and in the loft.

Yesterday I found more of my green glass and my various Angel figurines and lots of other goodies although some of them are going to have to be thinned out in due course.

We have had a lovely fry up for breakfast.  That should last us until later on.  I have to unload the van re-arrange the contents in the house and then with going to the unit tea will be later today.

Right had better get a wriggle on.

Catch you soon.

Pattypan

x

Catch you soon.


Comments

Popular Posts