At last



I have found some little spray bottles for doing my own thing with cleaning liquids like my home made orange or lemon vinegar for degreasing.  Very useful but now I have the sprayers much easier to dispense.  I also needed one for water for misting my seeds and also my cress seeds.  The other one for white vinegar.  So very chuffed about that.  They are cheerful looking and I will pop labels on them for safety's sake. They came from Tiger and were not expensive but my friend treated me to them along with some fabric circles for popping over my home made preserves. Very useful little present.  Thank you L.


It has been a lovely day catching up.  I am just going to get something to eat before going out to do a bit more in the garden for a little while at least.  I will then start again in earnest tomorrow as I am at home all day so should be able to get stuck in weather permitting.

I did have a bit of excitement this morning before I went out though.  I had been out of the back door and had closed it before coming upstairs.  However by the time I got back down again the door had come open and it had not latched properly.  On a quick head count I established that of the five cats only one was missing namely Molly.  Molly is a house cat along with her three kittens as they have no road sense whatsoever and as I live on a main road things are a little dicey and after some close calls it was decided to keep them in.

Molly was quite pleased with herself - I was panicking and running out of time before my friend collected me.  Eventually heard the local blackbirds kicking off and realised that Molly may well have something to do with it.  It turned out that she was in next door's garden feeling pretty pleased with herself.  As soon as she saw me she scarpered further up the garden.  Rather than follow her I bobbed down on my legs to ground level and then rubbed my fingers and called her.  She dutifully obliged and came running back to me whereupon I scooped her up and popped her back into the house.  Lucky there I think.

Right am off to get somethin to eat.  Might have a couple of boiled eggs.  Something nice and simples.

Catch you soon.

Pattypan

x

Comments

Popular Posts