Bad night

Sleeping that is.  I just could not get comfy and my back and hips were in definite gyp mode. It does not help that I cannot lay on my side these days and have to lay on my back.  It is rare for me these days to sleep right through without waking up somewhere along the line.

I did get up with OH at 6:00am but gravitated back to bed.

Needless to say I have overslept.  My partner in crime does not mind but I certainly do as I have loads to do and she can sleep as long as she wants to.

Last night I had to get the washing in, in a bit of a hurry as we ended up having a beaut of a thunder storm and lots of rain.  The sun is only now just coming out it having been grey cloud up until now.

So back to the kitchen it is.  Lots of cleaning still to do and somehow have to get my mojo back up and running to deal with it.  My enthusiasm is waning but it definitely needs doing and completing.

So at the moment it looks as though the kitchen is going to take even longer than anticipated.

Worryingly I still have not found my phone.  That is causing me some angst.  Not that it is not good at times to be without a phone but choosing those moments rather than being removed from them is another thing.

I am out with a friend from midday tomorrow so will be out for a little while so I really must get shifting today as there are other jobs I have to do in the week as well.

Well as the saying goes "Once more into the breach dear friends".

Hopefully catch up a little later on.

Pattypan

x

Comments

Popular Posts