Confined to the Kitchen

It is a slow old job here in the kitchen.  I have been here most of the day and I am very much stripping everything out and everything is getting washed and scrubbed within an inch of its life.  It will be worth it at the end of the day.  I very much want to be in the garden but I have to report that apart from the watering up I have stuck to my guns with the kitchen and progressed with it.   No prevarication or at least letting something else distract me.  I am on a mission but it is oh so painfully slow.  I am a lot slower than I used to be in doing things in any event which I do not think is helping much.

Once the kitchen is completely scrubbed out I will start on the Pantry which is in the kitchen anyway that is likely to be Monday.  However I am determined to get it spotless.  There are a couple of other reasons that I want the kitchen sorted in that I also want to get a lot of other kitchen stuff which is stored elsewhere back in there and more organised.  I also want some plastic tubs to store my fancy cake pan collection in  the kitchen but not in the kitchen cupboards.  More likely to be on top of the units so that I can access them easily when I need to without cluttering up the rest of the house.

One of the jobs that should have been done a while back by OH is to relocate a steel rod for hanging my pots and pans off from where it currently is so that I can access them more easily.  Once it is clean he should be able to access things a lot more easily.  I also need a couple of shelves fixing.  I have let him have a day off today but I do want him to do some stuff for me tomorrow.

In any event if the kitchen is not finished by Monday I shall continue on until it is and then start the Pantry.  

Once both of these rooms re done I will start on the bathroom and the loo.

I am out a couple of times this week in any event but am continuing to plough on.

Right am off to get on again.

Catch you soon.

Pattypan

x

Comments

  1. Phew! Makes me tired just reading this!! Any photos of your progress?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry Lefting no photos. Have lost my phone. Will try and get some after photos if the phone turns up or get OH to take some x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello, thank you for popping by

Popular Posts